Spring has sprung! And what better way to celebrate the warmer weather and (mostly) clear skies than by enjoying a deliciously refreshing mocktail? Miss Myrtle can be enjoyed as both an alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverage, simply by substituting the spirits.
- 45 ml Lyre’s London Dry Spirit
- 30ml Pineapple Juice
- 15 ml Giffard Agave Syrup
- 15ml Lime Juice
- 60 ml Kommunity Brew Lemon Myrtle Sparkling Probiotic water
- Highball Glass
- Lemon Twist or Wedge
- Combine Lyre’s London Dry Spirit, Giffard Agave Syrup and pineapple juice into a cocktail shaker.
- Shake then strain into a highball glass.
- Add ice and Kommunity Brew Lemon Myrtle Sparkling Probiotic Water.
- Garnish with a lemon twist or wedge.
- (Optional) If you feel like an added kick, substitute Lyre’s London Dry Spirit for regular gin.