This one is a summer favourite of ours, perfect for a poolside refreshment in the blistering December heat. Easy to make and delicious as they come, we won’t judge if you come back for seconds (or thirds).
- 45ml Lyre’s Dark & Spicy
- 15ml Giffard Grapefruit Syrup
- 10ml Lime Juice
- 30ml Pineapple Juice
- 90ml Kommunity Brew Tropical Hops Kombucha
- High Ball Glass
- Pink Grapefruit Wedge
- Combine Lyre's Dark & Spicy, Giffard grapefruit syrup, lime juice and pineapple juice into a shaker then add ice & shake vigorously.
- Strain into a high ball glass with ice & add Kommunity Brew Tropical Hops Kombucha.
- Garnish with pink grapefruit wedge.
- (Optional) If you feel like adding some kick, substitute Lyre’s Dark & Spicy for spiced rum.