Kombucha Tomato Salad Dressing
By Rory Streeter
As much as we all love to drink kombucha, you might be surprised to know that it actually works really well as an ingredient in many food recipes. Among other things, matured kombucha can be used as a substitute for apple cider vinegar, due to its naturally acidic and vinegary flavour. This salad dressing created by Cultures for Health is a great way to make use of the kombucha that you wouldn’t normally drink and create something that will have your dinner guests begging for more!
- ½ a large or a whole smaller tomato
- ¼ cup of tahini
- 6 tablespoons water
- 6 tablespoons premium extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons nutritional yeast
- ¼ cup tamari
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- 6 tablespoons mature kombucha
- Combine all ingredients bar the olive oil into a blender or food processor. Blend until a smooth consistency is achieved.
- Drizzle in the olive oil.
- Serve fresh over a salad of your choice!
Find the original recipe at: https://www.culturesforhealth.com/learn/recipe/kombucha-recipes/tomato-kombucha-salad-dressing/